Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Slow progress

Good morning!

I had two glorious hours to myself this morning where I could sit down in quiet and make some progress on week five of my course. I started by reading over some of my classmates blogs.  Thanks so much for information sharing.  I learned a lot.  I also was able to watch Eamonn's video clip and found other information in Pamela's blog about Creative Commons.  This combined with an online tutorial made adding Creative Commons to my own blog possible and only took me just under an hour to accomplish!  What a feat.  Sadly my two hours is nearly over and I would like to sneak a peak at the Power of Introverts video so will sign out for now.  Feeling a little like I am walking through mud this morning.  Am making progress but it is somewhat slow and labored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment